Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Hot movie news


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jun 28, 2006
Hot movie news


Just found this info on movies.com.....LION, an all the other ladies will be happy. More Hugh J. For me it's all about the fact that they are doing the wolvie and FF2 flicks in the first place. BUT!!!!....The definate icing on the cake...HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO HAVE ROBIN W. AS THE JOKER IN A BATMAN MOVIE???????


http://movies.go.com/tipster?id=838681



__________________



I cried, "Oh, Lady Midnight, I fear that you grow old, the stars eat your body and the wind makes you cold." "If we cry now," she said, "it will just be ignored."

Status: Offline
Posts: 17239
Date: Jun 28, 2006

hugh jackman.................................sigh....

__________________

ladymod


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 5, 2006

lockesladyness wrote:


hugh jackman.................................sigh....

That's all you have to say about this??

__________________



I cried, "Oh, Lady Midnight, I fear that you grow old, the stars eat your body and the wind makes you cold." "If we cry now," she said, "it will just be ignored."

Status: Offline
Posts: 17239
Date: Jul 9, 2006

snootch2danootch wrote:


lockesladyness wrote: hugh jackman.................................sigh.... That's all you have to say about this??

there's not much more to say when talking about hugh jackman...

__________________

ladymod


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 9, 2006

I wasn't really thinking just you LL....I'm surprised nobody else was interested in this info.

__________________



Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 11, 2006

snootch2danootch wrote:


Just found this info on movies.com.....LION, an all the other ladies will be happy. More Hugh J. For me it's all about the fact that they are doing the wolvie and FF2 flicks in the first place. BUT!!!!....The definate icing on the cake...HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO HAVE ROBIN W. AS THE JOKER IN A BATMAN MOVIE??????? http://movies.go.com/tipster?id=838681

That would be cool. It would be interesting to see how differently Robin W. and Jack N. would play that role.

__________________


Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 11, 2006

I forgot to mention... POTC2 made $136 million for the weekend! YeeHaw!


From IMDb - "It broke the previous record for a three-day weekend set by Spider-Man in 2002 with $114.8 million. It was even greater than the record for a four-day weekend, set by X-Men: The Last Stand, which garnered $122.9 million over the Memorial Day holiday. Its $55.5-million gross on Friday represented the biggest single-day take in box-office history. The $100.2 million it took in by the end of Saturday represented the biggest two-day gross. (It also became the fastest film ever to cross the $100-million mark.)


With moviegoers hoping to avoid sold-out theaters, online ticket sellers MovieTickets.com and Fandango.com each set records. (Fandango said that on Friday it was selling an average of nearly 10 Pirates tickets per second and that the movie represents over 90 percent of its weekly ticket sales.)"



__________________


It Doesn't Matter Who We Were Before ...

Status: Offline
Posts: 16543
Date: Jul 11, 2006

snootch2danootch wrote:


Just found this info on movies.com.....LION, an all the other ladies will be happy. More Hugh J. For me it's all about the fact that they are doing the wolvie and FF2 flicks in the first place. BUT!!!!....The definate icing on the cake...HOW COOL WOULD IT BE TO HAVE ROBIN W. AS THE JOKER IN A BATMAN MOVIE??????? http://movies.go.com/tipster?id=838681

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOLVERINE allll by himself!!!!!! I WUV my Wolvie....  I'm not sure about Robin as the Joker ... I thoght that guy with the piosen gas was gonna turn into the joker ... he'd be really good for the part ... and  Brendan coming back for MORe Mumification!!!!!  And will our resident arabic wise man be returning????  MAN is he HOTZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

__________________
excited.gif


It Doesn't Matter Who We Were Before ...

Status: Offline
Posts: 16543
Date: Jul 11, 2006

My fav ex-men


1. Angel


2. Wolverine


3. Storm


4. Rogue


In THAT order... 



__________________
excited.gif


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 11, 2006

LionQueen wrote:
 And will our resident arabic wise man be returning????  MAN is he HOTZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

I believe I did see something when I was bouncing around the net one day that he will be involved in the next chapter of the MUMMY

__________________



Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 13, 2006

LionQueen wrote:


And will our resident arabic wise man be returning????  MAN is he HOTZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!


Are you talking about Oded Fehr ?


 



__________________


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 13, 2006

Shrek 3...now I'm a fan of the series, but are they running the milk out of the cow by keeping it going??


http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/718/718389p1.html



__________________



I cried, "Oh, Lady Midnight, I fear that you grow old, the stars eat your body and the wind makes you cold." "If we cry now," she said, "it will just be ignored."

Status: Offline
Posts: 17239
Date: Jul 14, 2006

.. mike myer seemed to run out of accent in the last one...

__________________

ladymod


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 14, 2006

lockesladyness wrote:


.. mike myer seemed to run out of accent in the last one...


Used to much of it in "So I married an Axe Murderer"


"Head... Pants....Now!!!"


Good lord, look at the size of that boys cranium.



__________________



It Doesn't Matter Who We Were Before ...

Status: Offline
Posts: 16543
Date: Jul 14, 2006

Island_Reigns wrote:


LionQueen wrote: And will our resident arabic wise man be returning????  MAN is he HOTZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! Are you talking about Oded Fehr ?  


Oh yes .... LOVE that man, he is just .... welll .... anyway ....yeah! That'd be him!!!


I kinda wish he'd been Sayid in Lost even though I do like our current.



__________________
excited.gif


It Doesn't Matter Who We Were Before ...

Status: Offline
Posts: 16543
Date: Jul 14, 2006

It' weird, but I LOVED Shrek 2 ..... didn't care for Shrek one as much.  Shrek 2 made fun of SO many different things that I laughed to tears the whole time.  Pinocchio wearing thongs and doing the moonwalk. Pinnochio wanted to be a real boy in the story .... so Pinnochio was really who? 


I played the  :hero: scene quite a few times at my old job when we had that playing on the sales floor when it was the hot item to buy. That and the funkeytown scene. I dunno if I would have let him go back to the old Shrek .... the other was kinda hot! 



__________________
excited.gif


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 14, 2006

I liked both of the Shrek movies, but I don't really care for a movie company milking the cow till they only get dust.

__________________



Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 14, 2006

LionQueen wrote:


Island_Reigns wrote: LionQueen wrote: And will our resident arabic wise man be returning????  MAN is he HOTZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! Are you talking about Oded Fehr ?   Oh yes .... LOVE that man, he is just .... welll .... anyway ....yeah! That'd be him!!! I kinda wish he'd been Sayid in Lost even though I do like our current.

That would be cool if somehow he could be on Lost! Maybe in someone's flashback.

__________________


Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 14, 2006

snootch2danootch wrote:


I liked both of the Shrek movies, but I don't really care for a movie company milking the cow till they only get dust.


I don't know if they are milking it. I mean how many sequels do extremely better than the original? Shrek 2 is the #3 all-time box office. It made $436 million. Shrek 1 made $268 million. I think if #2 had bombed they wouldn't bother with #3.


I love the humor in these movies too, Lioni. Like when the gingerbread man is coming and the townspeople run out of Starbucks across the street into another Starbucks! That cracked me up. I've been looking forward to #3 just to see what they will come up with next!



__________________


Where there is good, there is beauty Where there is beauty, there is love Where there is love, there is hope

Status: Offline
Posts: 1767
Date: Jul 14, 2006

lockesladyness wrote:


hugh jackman.................................sigh....


I sigh again for hugh jackman................................sigh............




__________________


I cried, "Oh, Lady Midnight, I fear that you grow old, the stars eat your body and the wind makes you cold." "If we cry now," she said, "it will just be ignored."

Status: Offline
Posts: 17239
Date: Jul 16, 2006

Wednesdayworld wrote:


lockesladyness wrote: hugh jackman.................................sigh.... I sigh again for hugh jackman................................sigh............

...........i swoon...........

__________________

ladymod


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 16, 2006

Lion and IR. I have to agree that the humor is tops. My only fear is that they will hit the bombflick, and waste the good name of the series.

__________________



Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 17, 2006

snootch2danootch wrote:


Lion and IR. I have to agree that the humor is tops. My only fear is that they will hit the bombflick, and waste the good name of the series.

I hope not too... I think they'll be able to come up with some original and creative stuff though, especially with Mike Myers involved in it.

__________________


Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 17, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean remained hotter than a July weekend in Barbados as it took in an estimated $62.2 million between Friday and Sunday to bring its 10-day total to $258.2 million and becoming the biggest money maker at the box office this year.

__________________


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 17, 2006

Island_Reigns wrote:


Pirates of the Caribbean remained hotter than a July weekend in Barbados as it took in an estimated $62.2 million between Friday and Sunday to bring its 10-day total to $258.2 million and becoming the biggest money maker at the box office this year.

I wouldn't have expected any less from this flick. Not sure it'll have the legs to go to the all time top though.

__________________



Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 17, 2006

snootch2danootch wrote:


I wouldn't have expected any less from this flick. Not sure it'll have the legs to go to the all time top though.

I'm just surprised Superman isn't up there as well. I can't imagine what will kick Titanic out of the all time top. There have been a few movies that I thought would do it but haven't come close.

__________________


"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 18, 2006

Island_Reigns wrote:


snootch2danootch wrote: I wouldn't have expected any less from this flick. Not sure it'll have the legs to go to the all time top though. I'm just surprised Superman isn't up there as well. I can't imagine what will kick Titanic out of the all time top. There have been a few movies that I thought would do it but haven't come close.

It will take something all new and original. But it needs to have the mass apeal that is a rare find. Titanic did it. It was a love story for the Women, a (based on) true story for the people who like the true life stories, it was an epic tale all around.

__________________



"Gamers don't sleep. They just nap between levels."

Status: Offline
Posts: 14814
Date: Jul 23, 2006

YEAH!!! Another nerd fix for me in the making. I've seen the trailer, and it hints at some stuff, but this is so cool.


http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/720/720477p1.html



__________________



Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 24, 2006

snootch2danootch wrote:


YEAH!!! Another nerd fix for me in the making. I've seen the trailer, and it hints at some stuff, but this is so cool. http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/720/720477p1.html

That's cool. I also like this rumor http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/717/717949p1.html . But I wonder if that was true, if it will change because of this http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/719/719187p1.html

__________________


Yay Lost!!

Status: Offline
Posts: 17488
Date: Jul 24, 2006

POTC 2 was the number 1 movie for the weekend again! It made $35 million on it's third weekend, bringing the total up to $322 million and making it #16 on the all time box office list!




__________________
1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard